..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emu suggestions ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
dont know fi it was suggested yet, but what i like about the dolphin emulator is that you can have different filters over the game (especially bad bloom effect thats looks amazing in some games! Ohmy) dont know if it is even possible but it would be nice Tongue
There's a little work going on in that direction:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Custom-Shaders-for-GSdx
here is a helpful suggestion that might help the emulator in more ways than one. i was looking at all the different processors you have running on http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-8 and at the end i thought for two seconds and wondered why not have a processor added that connects all them processors together. basically making the multiple processors that is used to run the ps2 emulator run thru a single processor to syncronize the group of processors already being used. just an added processor might do the trick.

i dont know maybe just try and find out if that works it might it might not and time will tell because there will be an update if it does work Laugh
No that is total nonsense. You really can't propose anything like that without having years of multi-threaded programming knowledge and also very intimate knowledge on how the PS2 works internally.
actually bositman, that is a legitimate idea to a degree and one cotton had already thought of.
how is usb support coming along almost never hear anything about it?
Weak attempt at trolling, Squall Tongue2
riku44: USB isn't being worked on.
Bummer
(04-17-2012, 11:45 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Weak attempt at trolling, Squall Tongue2
riku44: USB isn't being worked on.

err? i wasn't trolling :\

ask cotton.......
A poster above me suggested the use of filters to be implemented, and it is, but I am unsure that what I'm asking is the same.

Basically, seeing as most games look like a mess in native resolution in our modern screens, why not implement a filter that emulates the properties and imperfections of an old CRT screen to make the image more tolerable and closer to what we used to see (like emulators from the 8-16 bit era do) on our old TV's? Could this be made with a shader or would it require plugin work?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25