..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emu suggestions ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I think it would be nice and very useful (for people playing in fullscreen) to have a clock overlay inside the game window on a corner like Zsnes has.
That simple feature has saved me from being late to work, school, etc. many times.

[attachment=47060]
(12-05-2013, 06:07 PM)Deniii Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be nice and very useful (for people playing in fullscreen) to have a clock overlay inside the game window on a corner like Zsnes has.
That simple feature has saved me from being late to work, school, etc. many times.

I second this. Since ZSNES and SNES9X are now open-source, incorporating some of their interface ideas into PCSX2 will probably be a bit easier to do, depending on their programming language and implementation Smile
Hey I know a way to fix frame rate on slow pc how about doing what ppsspp did force frame rates to 60/Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 grand theft auto liberty city stories had run as slow on that psp emulater as on pcsx 2 and after put on force frame rates to 60/Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 the game run at full speed I think this will be a big improvement and this didn't effect game compatibility on that psp emulator.
(12-16-2013, 04:29 PM)jamesstuller Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I know a way to fix frame rate on slow pc how about doing what ppsspp did force frame rates to 60/Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 grand theft auto liberty city stories had run as slow on that psp emulater as on pcsx 2 and after put on force frame rates to 60/Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 the game run at full speed I think this will be a big improvement and this didn't effect game compatibility on that psp emulator.

Don't compare different emulators.
(12-16-2013, 04:40 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't compare different emulators.

I wasn't comparing I was giving a idea of ( force frame rates to 60/Prevent FPS from exceeding 60) will really speed up pcsx2 fps and it wroth a shot it kinda like framelimiting but the other way round stoping framerate for going under 60.
You cant force games to run faster like that. If we could we would have done it years ago.

The speed improvement on ppsspp came from the new recompiler, nothing to do with forcing fps.
(12-16-2013, 05:30 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]You cant force games to run faster like that. If we could we would have done it years ago.

The speed improvement on ppsspp came from the new recompiler, nothing to do with forcing fps.

Is there any thing you guys can do to that play at full speed then out no where frame just drop to speed for like a sec that go back to full speeds and seem to do it random here some of the games that do it ar tonelico melody of elemia ar tonelico 2: melody of metafalica crash bandicoot wrath of cortex and many low power ps2 games even with speed hacking on it don't stop it so I so I don't use speed hacking.
(12-16-2013, 05:49 PM)jamesstuller Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any thing you guys can do to that play at full speed then out no where frame just drop to speed for like a sec that go back to full speeds and seem to do it random here some of the games that do it ar tonelico melody of elemia ar tonelico 2: melody of metafalica crash bandicoot wrath of cortex and many low power ps2 games even with speed hacking on it don't stop it so I so I don't use speed hacking.

Why don't you upgrade your pc?
(12-16-2013, 06:10 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you upgrade your pc?

how many GHz do I need to play whit out them drop the computer i'm using is laptop with a 1.8 ghz intel B@930 cpu. intel hd 2000 video card and most games run find but at random times just drop low frames for a sec then again it windows 8 cause it working fine until few windows updates effect ps2 emulator.
(12-16-2013, 06:53 PM)jamesstuller Wrote: [ -> ]how many GHz do I need to play whit out them drop the computer i'm using is laptop with a 1.8 ghz intel B@930 cpu. intel hd 2000 video card and most games run find but at random times just drop low frames for a sec then again it windows 8 cause it working fine until few windows updates effect ps2 emulator.
Get a modern CPU and a decent GPU. Yours are outdated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25