..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crash when I get to the airship Carbin or Engine Room in Final Fantasy X-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please help me

with these settings I have no problem finishing Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy X International

but with FFX-2 I have so many problem

when I use an elavator in the airship to get to "Carbin" or "Engine Room". the emulator crash

I also have a problem with CG Movie it's alway display with black lines

but this problem is not matter compare to the crash in airship

please tell me what I should do

I tried so many version of GSDX and ZeroGS with lates version of PCSX2 but it's alway the same result

[Image: 9err1.jpg]

[Image: merr2.jpg]
What error appears in the pcsx2 console window when the crash happens?

The FMVs problem is known, use native resolution or software mode (F9) to watch them better.
I also try the latest PCSX2 Beta

and try anothor PC with different spec

still have the same problem
well, then please tell us, if there are any error messages shown in the console window of pcsx2. also, if you run the game as an image file from your hdd, try it with the game disc in your optical drive and gigaherz/peops as your cdvd plugin.
here is the console messeges and my settings

[attachment=20786]

[attachment=20787]
Try with the latest beta, enabling "microVU" in there might help, also pressing the "defaults" button in the "config > advanced" options. Try remaking the ISO and if you're running from disc try running it with another cdvd plugin or making a ISO of it, and also try changing your GSdx to an older one and changing the sound plugin. If you're using savestates try to load from memcard instead.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
I tried it all

same result

any idea? or I should try anothor version of the game like PAL
i have the same problem but when i uncheck all the option on the graphics setting and on the advance setting on clamp mode i check full the problem is solved..
but it maybe have something to do with ur iso of something..
I have exactly the same problem occurring, the emulator crashed when i tried to go into the cabin or engine room in ffx x-2. can anyone please provide a solution?
I have tried using Windows XP, same result, different version of emulator (pcsx2 0.9.6, pcsx2 0.9.7 r2661, pcsx2 0.9.7 r2716, pcsx2 0.9.7 r2711 and etc), same results.
I have also tried many different settings, clamp mode: full, ZeroGS or Gdsx, uncheck or check the settings, native resolution, hardware or software modes, microVU or superVU, many experiments, using ISO rather than DVD, changing plugins.
Please help me.
this is the problem log i get from Windows 7:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: pcsx2-wx.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4b9edd2a
Fault Module Name: w32pthreads.v3.dll
Fault Module Version: 2.8.3.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b962833
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00003da0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: feb7
Additional Information 2: feb767aa63067060f392a30bd46c388a
Additional Information 3: ce0e
Additional Information 4: ce0e3608fd8e870b0dd5777fab930eb1

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=1...cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
This is showed in the console:
vtlb miss : addr 0xC, mode 0 [read]

i have read another article saying that this is caused by bad pnach file, i disabled the patches, but i still get the crash.
Pages: 1 2