..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphic problem with Soul Calibur3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, MANY THANKS for this impresive emulator pcsx2, is a fantastic work, absolutely, thanks to all guys involved in this project. keep it up!!!

[Image: 10hjcpi.jpg]

[Image: 2hyynme.jpg]

Any solution with any configuration?
Try with GSdx (software) renderer, what settings do you sue and what's the issue you want a solution to? I see 2 :P
To take away the SPS/garbage on the character models you'll have to disable VU0rec in CPU configuration, but that will lower your speed quite a bit.
Thats not that bad for the graphics man... If it's mild like that I would tough it out cause good super clean and a lot of lag/choppy slowed play vs Slight Fuzz and Blurr with good Game speed and more playable . I would choose the 2nd one gameplay>graphics
(08-25-2009, 04:38 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Try with GSdx (software) renderer, what settings do you sue and what's the issue you want a solution to? I see 2 Tongue

Thanks guys, in software renderer fixed this problem (burns shadows in screen) but low FPS down to 20/35

then it seems to be a problem with the current plugin GSDX in hardware mode, so hopefully that may fix be soon.

can communicate this problem to the creator of GSDX?

I used gsdx revision 1650 (MSVC 15.00 SSE41) 0.1.15

Many thanks for all, greets!
Topic was disscussed many times,use gsdx 1426 instead of software render,much faster
Many thanks Elwin, this is the major solution for the moment,

I'm new to this emulator, I am not a day sorry

other cuestion, if applied MSAA are this lines in screen, any posible solution? thanks of new.

[Image: 2j2i1ds.jpg]

grets
set d3d res to 1200x1200
Now works perfect!

Thanks guys, I´m happy Smile