..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [blog] Bositman! Wooooooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In our spare time, some of us do little things to amuse ourselves and others, generally involving the betatesters, the devs, or generally people who come in the IRC channel.

You may have previously seen CKemu's "Betatester Magazine" issues or his comic strips involving testers and developers. Well my "party piece" is making little songs, with the help of some of our IRC chatters of course!

Bositman is well known throughout the community, so we (being myself and GB_Away) decided a while ago to make a little song in his honor, it was catchy and fun to make but i wasn't totally happy with the sound. Recently i decided to remaster the song and redo the guitar, so for your listening pleasure i have placed it online for all to be amused!

The lyrics are simple but they say enough!

"Bositman, Bositman, ooooooooooooo, Bositman, Bositman, Bositman, Bositman, BOSITMAN!, Bositman, oooooooooooooooo, Bositman, Bositman, Bositman, Bositman"

And here in nice 320kbps 48khz MP3 format, is the song, enjoy!

Edit by bositman: Dude,I told you it's not pronounced as an "s" but "z"!! Tongue Tongue

Refraction Feat GB_Away - Bositman.mp3
ow man the links is not valid,but caramel dance is gud Laugh
Why did i click that link ?

My eyes are burning from the colors xD
The song was so awesome it was erased from the interwebs Tongue
Gotta admit the replacement one fits you well ;<
Pff the crappy 404 falcon made has no affiliation with me! Tongue
i just see "o noes something went wrong here"
(03-25-2010, 12:21 AM)thenflux Wrote: [ -> ]i just see "o noes something went wrong here"

wait 1minute,and you'll see! Tongue
Bositman doesnt know about additional dancin' XD
[Image: iyezvs.png]
i rly wanted to hear that song woooooooo Laugh
link fixed on original song ;p
Pages: 1 2 3