..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS2 To PC Memory Card Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok my FF12 save is on my friends memory card. he lives pretty far away and always forgets to bring the memory card whenever he comes to town.

So I was wondering if there was a way for him to use a lan cable to transfer the memory block to his PC then email it to me so I can put it from my PC to my PS2 memory card.

Ive searched around, even on these forums and havent found any definative answer yet.

Please help I really wanna finish ff12 lol.
There has to be a way.
The only way I can think of is either using a 60GB PS3 to eventually move the file to a computer or using an action replay.
(09-01-2009, 05:53 AM)Dadaluma83 Wrote: [ -> ]The only way I can think of is either using a 60GB PS3 to eventually move the file to a computer or using an action replay.

Dont have ps3 and whats an action replay?
(09-01-2009, 06:35 AM)TheRegime Wrote: [ -> ]Dont have ps3 and whats an action replay?

A disc filled with wonderful codes that "alters" the game, which allows a multitude of possibilities (like infinite hp, mp, ammo, walk through wall, have all items, etc).

It also allows you to transfer your ps2 saves onto a flash-drive so you can transfer that to a PC.
(09-01-2009, 06:58 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2009, 06:35 AM)TheRegime Wrote: [ -> ]Dont have ps3 and whats an action replay?

A disc filled with wonderful codes that "alters" the game, which allows a multitude of possibilities (like infinite hp, mp, ammo, walk through wall, have all items, etc).

It also allows you to transfer your ps2 saves onto a flash-drive so you can transfer that to a PC.

I need my friend to get the save off his ps2 so is there any other way? Or anyway to burn an action replay disc for him to use?
Does your friend have one of those:
Modchip or on unmoded PS2 original CodeBreaker,ARMAX,Swap Magic,FMCB
(09-01-2009, 09:39 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Does your friend have one of those:
Modchip or on unmoded PS2 original CodeBreaker,ARMAX,Swap Magic,FMCB

He has an unmodded ps2. I dont know what codebreaker and that stuff is. But his is just a normal ps2.
He must have one of those to be able to copy the save to some usb device or using lan connection.
Ask him what he have.
MC exploit should do it quite nicely if the ps2 is unmodded, a couple of minutes with google should point you in the right direction. FMCB is the way i'd recommend