..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: dynasty warriors 5 pcsx2 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a new problem i was wondering how do i make it stay 60-70 fps it lags in battle and if i cant do that how do i do the speed hack thingy? Ohmy
whats your pc specs?
If you mounted the image with any other software make sure it's unmounted now, if the problem persists try remaking the iso.

Edit: as seindfeldx said show us your specs and also your pcsx2 settings, try the latest beta and speedhacks are found in the "config > speedhacks" menu.
I can almost guarantee you you don't have a system strong enough for this game... All of the dynasty warrior games require beasts of machines (including the gundam variations). You may get a decent speed boost by activating VU cycle steal, but it's just as likely to cause really bad graphic glitches (losing your HUD, etc)
Even with C2D 3.0Ghz a can't get full speed 50fps Pal most of the time on Dx9 and if a remenber right dx10 doesn't increase fps or not enough.