..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: what are the best plugins with these specs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm, I don't know if this is the right forum, but I'm just wondering about the best specs for PCSX2.

[Image: cook.th.jpg]
It depends on the game really. 2 GHZ isn't exactly great, even if it is a dual core. If you have an onboard video card as well, then that'll be a huge bottleneck.
(09-04-2009, 10:47 PM)demoneva Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the game really. 2 GHZ isn't exactly great, even if it is a dual core. If you have an onboard video card as well, then that'll be a huge bottleneck.

um, the game is Smackdown Vs Raw 09 Tongue
it's gonna be hard, then. It's one of the most demanding ones
(09-05-2009, 12:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]it's gonna be hard, then. It's one of the most demanding ones

mmk. But will wwe 2007 run faster or 2008 Tongue i'm thinking which one is playable since 2009 is really slow for me ;P
it may sound obvious, but the best chance is to try it from the disc first, and if you feel that the gameplay is good there is chance that it will be finely emulated
on a 2.2 with an 8600GT I'm getting 20 framps per second, it's horrible. don't expect anything better