Lilypad and force feedback.
Hey guys.

I have a dualshock 3 controller, if i want to use the rumble function, i have to turn on Dualshock 3 native mode in Lilypad, but when this function is turned on, im unable to bind any keys to my controller, up, down, L, R, X, O tri.... all doesnt work and does not allow me to bind them.

Appreciate any help given thanks.

Sponsored links

Did you try it on a game? I think but am not sure that with native mode you just don't have to set anything else.

Check the first post in the Lilypad thread on instructions to get it working, maybe do a search on the thread too:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-06-2010, 08:00 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you try it on a game? I think but am not sure that with native mode you just don't have to set anything else.

No, you still have to bind them. Otherwise, I'd have to create a second interface for identifying which pad you want to bind the DS3 to.

No idea what the problem is. DS3 support was added by reverse engineering the behavior of my own, and getting the control message needed to activate the DS3 from someone else's code. I am, of course, assuming that you've properly connected the DS3 and pressed the PS3 button while binding controls, as described in my LilyPad thread, so only the slot 1 light on the DS3 is lit.
Yups, only 1 light is lit. Only issue is im just unable to bind up, down, L, R, and the other 4 keys after activating DS3 native mode.