Final Fantasy XII minor text issues
The game runs great a few minor slowdown at cut scenes but nothing I can't live with. My biggest issue is that that the some text in the menu and my license points are all jumbled

[Image: ff12textissues.png]

[Image: ff12textissues2.png]

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family 1 GB

Any answers or suggestions would be great

*My plugin settings are pretty much on default except for the speedhacks are all on, I've tried all sorts of different combinations nothing fixes*

Sponsored links

what version are you playing?
(05-31-2013, 10:23 AM)Saiki Wrote: what version are you playing?

Ah i knew I forgot to mention something,

V. 1.0.0 SVN 5645
of FF12..
Somebody once had that problem in the past;p, it was caused by Intel HD crappiness. AFAIK you can't fix it without getting a dedicated GPU from Nvidia or AMD.
(05-31-2013, 05:13 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Somebody once had that problem in the past;p, it was caused by Intel HD crappiness. AFAIK you can't fix it without getting a dedicated GPU from Nvidia or AMD.

Lol I figured that was the case, I was really hoping it was software.

*Turns out it's alot more debilitating than I thought, all menus even shops and inventory display incorrect numbers =/*

(05-31-2013, 04:57 PM)Saiki Wrote: of FF12..

oh sorry, NTSC US version
try using software mode perhaps?
(05-31-2013, 05:45 PM)Saiki Wrote: try using software mode perhaps?

tried that, all it does is give me a framerate drop.
newb mistake of me, all I had to do was update my drivers XD it's all good now thx for trying though =D
newb mistake of me, all I had to do was update my drivers XD it's all good now thx for trying though =D