Harry Potter 3
Hi guys
I was wondering if anyone was working to fix the crash of Harry Potter 3 menu, or if there is a solution to play it. Thank you all, I really want to play again on my pc Smile

Sponsored links

(06-15-2013, 02:19 AM)Giack93 Wrote: Hi guys
I was wondering if anyone was working to fix the crash of Harry Potter 3 menu, or if there is a solution to play it. Thank you all, I really want to play again on my pc Smile

I don't think any developer has outright said they are working on it yet (though anyone more in the know can feel free to correct me), that said, they are still working on compatibility as always.

If you haven't already, try using the latest SVN release, turning clamping in VU and EE menus to full, and hell you can even try using interpreter mode to see if you can get past if. If none of those things work, not much else can be said but to sit tight until a developer gets around to seeing what's going on and how/if it can be fixed without a major over write.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(06-15-2013, 02:24 AM)Koji Wrote: I don't think any developer has outright said they are working on it yet (though anyone more in the know can feel free to correct me), that said, they are still working on compatibility as always.

If you haven't already, try using the latest SVN release, turning clamping in VU and EE menus to full, and hell you can even try using interpreter mode to see if you can get past if. If none of those things work, not much else can be said but to sit tight until a developer gets around to seeing what's going on and how/if it can be fixed without a major over write.

Thanks for the fast reply Laugh i give a try with the last svn, i hope it will be fixed in the future.
Yeah,as koji wrote u can use latest svn or press f9 while playing game maybe fix..
(06-15-2013, 05:33 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Yeah,as koji wrote u can use latest svn or press f9 while playing game maybe fix..

Software mode (f9) shouldn't fix crashing issues unless there is something really wrong going on in the game though. That's more of a means to fix graphical issues.
[Image: 2748844.png]