ZSNES help
i'm having a problem getting my ps4 controller with the DS4Windows program to work with the ZSNES emulator. i have a profile made for it but when i open the program it doesnt work at all.

Sponsored links

(01-18-2015, 11:17 PM)Death42042 Wrote: i'm having a problem getting my ps4 controller with the DS4Windows program to work with the ZSNES emulator. i have a profile made for it but when i open the program it doesnt work at all.

Try using snes9x instead, and see if you can map your ds4 buttons to that program. If that works, we know it's a problem with zsnes and then you can google around for a fix. If it doesn't work with snes9x either, I'm not sure I can help.
it worked. thanks alot. took like 2 seconds to set it up. that ZSNES was giving me a headache. the snes9x is way easier to use anyways. thanks again.
(01-19-2015, 03:49 AM)Death42042 Wrote: it worked. thanks alot. took like 2 seconds to set it up. that ZSNES was giving me a headache. the snes9x is way easier to use anyways. thanks again.

Not a problem. You'll find a lot of cool video options in snes9x that can help make games look nicer and stuff. Glad you're not having anymore problems.