PCSX2 Error Message
I'm running PCSX2 0.9.6 on my Windows XP Computer with a Vista theme. When I put Kingdom Hearts 1 into my computer and click Run CD/DVD I get this message.

[Image: 2uoqs2e.jpg]

It says "Error Opening CDDVD Plugin" I do not know what might be wrong. I tested if all the plugins worked and they all did. EVEN THE CD/DVD PLUGIN. Also, in the Output it says I'm missing ROM1, ROM2, and EROM. Sorry if this is against the rules but, where can I get those?

Sponsored links

By redumping your BIOS. But, I do believe those files are unimportant. It seems more likely that you have a configuration problem.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-30-2009, 09:30 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: By redumping your BIOS. But, I do believe those files are unimportant. It seems more likely that you have a configuration problem.

oh, ok. So, how would I have a configuration problem? And how do I redump my bios?
And if it matters, my PC Specs
Processor: 1.6GHz
RAM: 1.5gb of RAM
Graphics: All I know is it can display Sonic Heroes perfectly
the same way you dumped it in the first place...

however its not really important, those files are rarely (if ever) used.

As for the original question, we need to know, are you running from the original dvd, an iso or an iso mounted on daemon tools? Also plugins you are using?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-31-2009, 12:40 AM)refraction Wrote: the same way you dumped it in the first place...

As for the original question, we need to know, are you running from the original dvd, an iso or an iso mounted on daemon tools? Also plugins you are using?

Ok, I'm playing the regular disc bought from GameStop.

The Plugins I'm using are...
Graphics: ZeroGS 0.97.1 USB: USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0 FireWire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
First Controller: LilyPad 0.9.9
Second Controller: LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom: CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
(05-31-2009, 01:02 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 12:40 AM)refraction Wrote: the same way you dumped it in the first place...

Ok, I'm playing the regular disc bought from GameStop. And I never dumped them, I just downloaded the BIOS and put it in the BIOS folder.

(05-31-2009, 01:02 AM)jonXjon Wrote:

Ok, I'm playing the regular disc bought from GameStop. And I never dumped them, I just downloaded the BIOS and put it in the BIOS folder.

Well, that's the problem. You have CDVDNull selected lol. That plugin doesn't do anything, it's a placeholder. Either make an ISO of your game disk and use Linuz plugin, or use the...Gigaherz? I think, in order to run it using your disk.
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-31-2009, 01:10 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Well, that's the problem. You have CDVDNull selected lol. That plugin doesn't do anything, it's a placeholder. Either make an ISO of your game disk and use Linuz plugin, or use the...Gigaherz? I think, in order to run it using your disk.

Ok, so how do I make an ISO? Also, does it take a long time?
(05-31-2009, 01:13 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 01:10 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Well, that's the problem. You have CDVDNull selected lol. That plugin doesn't do anything, it's a placeholder. Either make an ISO of your game disk and use Linuz plugin, or use the...Gigaherz? I think, in order to run it using your disk.

Er, if you downloaded your BIOS, I can't help you anymore.
(05-31-2009, 01:32 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 01:13 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 01:10 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Either make an ISO of your game disk and use Linuz plugin, or use the...Gigaherz? I think, in order to run it using your disk.

Er, if you downloaded your BIOS, I can't help you anymore.

Wait, I have a different problem. And you said I COULD make an ISO of my game disc. My other problem is the Plugin starting up here is what it said on the Output...

[Image: 2q9c740.jpg]

Now, I have no idea what to do. And do you know where I can get the NTSC-J BIOS? To play Japanese games?
This forum doesn't support downloading BIOS aka piracy. Don't expect any more help.