Is it possible to get a Harmonix Guitar running on Guitar Hero Metalliica?
I'm trying to play Guitar Hero Metallica but I'm having an issue with my game still saying I have a controller and not a guitar. I install the microsoft common controller drivers so it reads it's there but only as a controller not a guitar. Are there other drivers for this so that it see's it's a guitar. Or is there a way I can get this working on GH: Metallica? I would love to start playing this game but I can't get it to see I have a guitar. I'm using the Harmonix 360 wired controller from rockband.

Sponsored links

Go To Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings, select "Pad 1" in the Pads section and change from Dualshock 2 to Guitar in dropdownlist that appears on the right.
(11-01-2016, 12:17 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Go To Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings, select "Pad 1" in the Pads section and change from Dualshock 2 to Guitar in dropdownlist that appears on the right.

is this in the emulator itself?
(11-01-2016, 12:17 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Go To Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings, select "Pad 1" in the Pads section and change from Dualshock 2 to Guitar in dropdownlist that appears on the right.

I'm able to get into the plugin settings and I see the harmonix guitar there but it's only in general in the device diagnostics tab. But from there all it lets me do is test I see no way in how to change the default pad. the only thing I see are the buttons and ways to change those but no controller selection.

I was able to finally change the settings to guitar but now that it's guitar the controller doesn't read at all.
(11-01-2016, 12:42 AM)Mini Van Dan Wrote: I was able to finally change the settings to guitar but now that it's guitar the controller doesn't read at all.
You might want to change the buttons to the ones specific to the guitar controller on the PAD 1 tab.
What plugin are you talking about? There is no drop down menu in lilypad. I'm really confused about this I can only get two fret buttons working.