Anyone help with Dark Cloud speed for Pcsx2?
I have been desperatly trying to get Dark Cloud to work for the past few days, since my brother loved this game so much. It'd be nice to suprise him Smile

However, the FPS is 25 at max in the opening, and during the game lowers straight down to about 16-22 :/

I used both pcsx2 0.9.6 and the newest beta version

Model: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
Memory (RAM): 4 GB
Processor: AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-70 2 GHz
System Type: 64-Bit Operatin System

Any help to get the "ingame" FPS to reach at least 40 would be appreciated, if possible. Thanks so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Use speed hacks, and on the newest beta version use VU Cycle Stealing under speed hacks.
(06-23-2009, 05:44 PM)Aemony Wrote: Use speed hacks, and on the newest beta version use VU Cycle Stealing under speed hacks.

i have been using speed hacks too...kind of pathetic Sad i uploaded the speed hack picture for you to see as welll
judging by the amount of AMD in your system, you have a Radeon graphics card.

Grab this then try again, it should make a big difference http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx

Edit: just checked, you have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-23-2009, 06:22 PM)refraction Wrote: judging by the amount of AMD in your system, you have a Radeon graphics card.

Grab this then try again, it should make a big difference http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx

Edit: just checked, you have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200

yeah, i have everything thats in that link
whats an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200?
is that bad? there might not be a solution Sad
(06-23-2009, 06:16 PM)darkablo Wrote:
(06-23-2009, 05:44 PM)Aemony Wrote: Use speed hacks, and on the newest beta version use VU Cycle Stealing under speed hacks.

i have been using speed hacks too...kind of pathetic Sad i uploaded the speed hack picture for you to see as welll

The image was so small compared to the other two images, so I missed it.