Need help getting PCSX2 to run properly (not a noob)
(04-15-2010, 09:41 AM)Bositman Wrote: Whoops missed those Tongue
Set GSdx to DX10 software renderer, try booting it. If it works, set it to DX10 hardware afterwards.
If both of these fail, grab the 1888 beta of PCSX2 from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

Lol think you need to change your name from angel of death to
Voice of reason lol Tongue
[Image: NBanner_FFVIIAC_Cid_1.jpg]

Sponsored links

OKay guys, update. Basically it runs the startup screen fine for the PS2 but it just won't load the game. I've tried running it via the execute and loading it from Linuz and running the iso. Tried it on bother version of the download i got. Its just a black screen. Perhaps its just not compatable with Silent Line. I'll try another ROM.

IN the mean time any recommendations would be great.

The settings i'm running is

CPU: EErec, VU0rec, VU1rec, Frame Limit - limit, multi thread

Graphics: GSdx 890 SSE2, windowed, direct3D9 (Hardware), Pixel Shader 2.0, no interlacing, aspect ratio 4:3, D3D internal res 1024x1024 SW rend threads 1, nloop hack, texture filtering, alpha correction

CD/DVDROM: Linuz

USA Bios v02.00 (12/06/2004) Console
Quote:Tried it on bother version of the download i got
Sorry but you just broke rule #1 of our forum. We do not tolerate any kind of piracy talk here and we give no support for illegally obtained games. For all we know, this could be a corrupt ISO you downloaded while we try to find the problem in the emulator.
As rules state, thread closed and no support.
Edit: OP contacted me saying he owns all games...so If he deletes the downloaded copies we can keep giving support.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
BTW i still have a blank screen after downloading the beta PCS2 r1888, settings are default upon installing the program.

How can I tell If i have a corrupted BIOS or busted ISOs?

(I own both the PS2 and Armored Core games. I"ve deleted the illegal downloads.)
Since PCSX2 detects your BIOS, it means it's fine. Your ISO could be bad. To make sure it's ok, grab imgburn (100% free, from here) and create an ISO image of your disc.
Then, use Linuz ISO as CDVD plugin, configure it and point it to your newly created ISO image and File->Run CD/DVD
If it still doesn't work I guess PCSX2 isn't compatible with the game...got anything else that is known to work?
[Image: newsig.jpg]