Memcard problems
If I may ask, I have a different problem with the memcard; certain game saves (so far; R-Type Final, Road Trip Adventure, Air Force Delta Strike, Gradius V. Tried using svn r2661) always shown as corrupt data (and the log says the following: [wx] Seek error on file 'E:\ps2\Pcsx2_Pg\Pcsx2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2' (large files not supported by stdio)), although sometimes still able to be loaded.

Something wrong with the memcard or what?

Sponsored links

recreate one of the memory cards (make a empty Mcd002.ps2 then format it in PS2 bios) and copy your saves from it since they will most likely get corrupted if you leave them be.
Quote:EDIT: of course it goes back to the bios screen you have an USA bios and the game is PAL(Europe) so the region lock is in effect
Not the case with PCSX2, no region locks are emulated.

For Tekken 5, you need to use the latest 1888 beta and run it with Run->Execute.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-09-2010, 06:54 PM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:EDIT: of course it goes back to the bios screen you have an USA bios and the game is PAL(Europe) so the region lock is in effect

For Tekken 5, you need to use the latest 1888 beta and run it with Run->Execute.

Ok, might as well give it a try.
(05-09-2010, 11:00 PM)coocootower Wrote:

Ok, might as well give it a try.

The same thing happens for the ntsc version of the rom and 1888 has the exact same issue.
It works fine here. There is something wrong on your end.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

happens to me also! when i use the eu bios i got it takes me back in memory cards in bios menu when i wanna play an ntsc game. so i have to use my 2nd bios from my friends ps2 he has one from usa and with that every game works fine (be it pal or ntsc)

edit: i had made a thread with it some months agoand someone from pcsx2 team told me happens with 1.60 versiion of the bios and after!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
yep i got that too.
lucky me i have 4 PS2's, 3 of which are kinda broken but i managed to get the bios out of them (on one of them i had to navigate blindly through all menus because the video output was broken and i had all the things i must press on a piece of paper lulz lulz lulz Smile )
It was like this : Got an Europe bios from the first, got nothing yet from the second(power supply broken), got a USA from the third, and i dunno about the bios from the fourth (it should be USA but pcsx2 says HK wtf?!?) also this HK bios seems to work with pcsx2 a lot better than the others. I don't remember their versions ill check when i get home.

L.E: Sorry for the horrendous offtopic XD
Hi, I dunno if this the right topic or not, but I'm experiencing strange error with the newest SVNs (r2800 and later). I mean, games like R.A.D. and Mortal Kombat Deadly alliance used to start no problem but now they hang at the screen when the game needs to check the memcards *The emu keeps working, counting the FPS and all but nothing else happens, speedhax and no speedhax) and the console says GIFSTALL and that's it. Any ideas?
1st its not the right topic
2nd svn versions aren't supported.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go