[Bug Report] Final Fantasy X (PAL)
# PCSX2 version: 0.9.6
# CPU options: default
# Plugins used: GSd890 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2), 0.1.14, SPU2-X 1.1.0, LilPad svn (r2930) 0.10.0, Gigaherz's CDVD plugin 0.7.0, DEV9Null driver 0.3.0, Usb Null Driver 0.5.0, FWNull Driver 0.4.0

# Description: After the film interlude where tidus and lulu are talking, the game's hanging itself, only you can see is the black screen and the noise of the sea in the background. I tried alot of configuration, but still same bug, same moment ... I don't understand what happened, game was working very well (fps - 50/60).
I'm using pcsx2 0.9.6 because I can't use the newest version of the emulator (cdvd bug, lol).
I'd like to get any help, thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Not a bug, you probably have incorrect setitngs. Try the latest beta, try raising the clamp modes to extra or higher. (This has been answered hundreds of times before, better make a search next time Tongue)

Oh and it's better if you try to pass the crashes from your last memcard save and not savestates.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I told I tried alot of configurations, still same bug, in the same place with every other emulator. I'm using the original game disc (and I'm emulating it on virtual clone drive bc my dvd rom isn't work). And I downloaded also the rip from torrent and still same, gosh. Isn't it obvious? And I wrote clear :
I'm using pcsx2 0.9.6 because I can't use the newest version of the emulator (cdvd bug, lol).
That's the screen of the bug :
[Image: 7]
I tried launch this f@#% up v. of emulator with other dvd plugins but still same, that's pissin me' off.
(anyway - 'brak odpowiedzi' means 'no respond' lol).
Maybe that's the problem I'm using win7?

@edit
Okay, I found on the forum how to fix this black screen, and ye - that works o.o. Sry for spam, so please - close some1 this topic ;P.
Quote:And I downloaded also the rip from torrent and still same

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64