Regarding design change of custom data folder since after rev 4182
I loved having a seperate folder with pcsx2 in it for each game I have.

But since rev 4182 they removed the option to let pcsx2 get the data files (.ini's/savestates/memcards) from a custom folder.

Did they remove this functionality completely? Or did they change it or something?

Sponsored links

I would also like to know.And regarding language where can you change language after?
For the language, just call the
Code:
pcsx2 --forcewiz
It is on linux but probably the same on windows. For the moment language object (result of the compilation of the language file) are not included in svn yet. I need to improve that.

@EmptyNull. I'm not sure I understand what you need. Did you try latest svn. At top of the memory card panel you can select the directory of the memcards. Others directory can be set Config->plugin->folders
Yeah I know that gregory.

But I'm used to it being done automatically when you put the pcsx2 files in a new folder.
Intel core 2 duo E8400 3.00 GHz
4gb ram
ATI Radeon HD 4870
Windows 7
Ok, Have you try the --portable options. The purpose is to allow to keep several pcsx2_folder with different configuration and memory cards etc... In this modes it uses default location relative to the pcsx2 exe file. However in this mode you can not change the folder configuration. I'm not sure it helps.
Yeah that's what I meant!

That was the default option for 4182 and older.

Thank you!
Intel core 2 duo E8400 3.00 GHz
4gb ram
ATI Radeon HD 4870
Windows 7