Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] Burnout 3 Split-screen [NTSC]
# PCSX2 version: Official SVN 0.9.9.4980
# All options at default
# Plugins used: GSdx 4979 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16, in DX10 (hardware) mode
# Description: White streaks across screen in split-screen gameplay

Some of you may have notice that Burnout 3 was recently fixed so that the white streaks that dominate the screen are now gone (Big thanks to whoever fixed that). However, I noticed that they still remain in split screen mode, which is a shame as the split-screen performance actually isn't that much different than the single player performance, and since I have so many happy memories playing road rage with my friend on his PS2, it would be nice to get that working. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

tried software mode ? (F9)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Skipdraw 1 or 2 fixes that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Software mode runs it perfectly without tweaks, and Skipdraw= 3 did the trick for me. Unfortunately, skipdraw brings about some problems of its own, none as debilitating as the white streaks, but I have noticed the boost bar displays incorrectly when skipdraw is on. Anyway, I have been following this emulator for a long time and I'm very thankful to be able to play Burnout 3, split screen or no. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Skipdraw 3 removes the white lines in multiplayer. At skipdraw 3 the boostbar for player 1(top) won't be displayed fully, but as you can still see how much boost you have it does not impact playability.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.