frame limiter not limiting
I am currently playing "odin sphere" and my frames keep kicking up to values above 60. At first it was only up to 66 or 70 but now it jumps up above 80 at times. This completely ruins the audio, making speech ridiculous and unenjoyable to listen to.

I am using ZeroGS Kosmos 0.97 nonsse2 which is the only thing that changed plugin-wise before the problem began occurring. I tried changing my base % on my limiter to 100% but it did not work. Any suggestions for getting the limiter to actually limit at the correct frames would be appreciated.

EDIT: It appears the problem has magically disappeared when i changed my screen resolution. Any insight into what could have been wrong would still be appreciated though.
If no one believes in reality and sees fantasy as reality, then is reality in fact fantasy and fantasy reality?

Sponsored links

use gsdx instead
(02-03-2012, 01:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: use gsdx instead
Odin sphere gets huge frame drops when i use gsdx

If no one believes in reality and sees fantasy as reality, then is reality in fact fantasy and fantasy reality?
Tried "allow 8 bit textures"(or turn it off if you had slowdowns with;P)? As far as I remember I played it at x2 or x3 at my hd5670 with constant full speed even during bosses using GSdx dx11.