Streaming question/issue
Hey guys,

Lately if been playing zelda on a GC Emu. And been streaming that with other PC games i play, Just for fun and give people an insight how the gameplay is.

Now i've got my controller so i wanted to start my FFX-2 adventure. The only problem is, when i start FFX-2 i start of by pressing F9 Twice so its all smooth and runs good, But after that my stream just stops broadcasting.

Anyone had/known any similiar issues?

I'm using the latest version of pcsx2 and procaster to stream.

Sponsored links

F9 switches from hardware renderer to software renderer in GSdx. By pressing it you are resetting the device so I guess your streaming program loses it...you will probably not be able to toggle HW/SW mode while keeping the feed working, so either start with HW renderer and keep using it or vice versa
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-05-2012, 07:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: F9 switches from hardware renderer to software renderer in GSdx. By pressing it you are resetting the device so I guess your streaming program loses it...you will probably not be able to toggle HW/SW mode while keeping the feed working, so either start with HW renderer and keep using it or vice versa

Well the problem is. If i press f9 twice, And then start up my procaster, the pcsx2 has resetted his render thingy i guess, And i need to press f9 twice again, Happens every time i alt+tab, Is that what you mean? Is there any way to make it permanent? untill i reset the emulator.

Thank you:3

EDIT -

Seems procaster doesnt recognize the game in Software mode hmm...
Pressing F9 twice, means u switch from Software Rendering to Hardware Rendering again, so u don't need to do that, since the Emulator runs on HW Rendering standard Smile Only thing where u might need to run SW Rendering is while the Cutscenes are up (With Final Fantasy X-2) or only if u have a very strong computer u might be able to run it in Hardware Rendering if I'm not mistaken.
(02-06-2012, 12:58 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Pressing F9 twice, means u switch from Software Rendering to Hardware Rendering again, so u don't need to do that, since the Emulator runs on HW Rendering standard Smile Only thing where u might need to run SW Rendering is while the Cutscenes are up (With Final Fantasy X-2) or only if u have a very strong computer u might be able to run it in Hardware Rendering if I'm not mistaken.

If i run it in hardware rendering i have a big black line diagonal Might be gone once i start it up, I'll try that thanks guysSmile