are my system specs ok?
Processor: AM a8-3500m apu with radeon™ HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Memory: 6 GB
System Type: 64 bit operating system

im running guitar hero 2 at around 30 FPS and sometimes jumps to 40

Sponsored links

this is a laptop nightmare w/ base speed only 1.5g it won't run smoothly at all.
your stuck at 30~40dish.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
any recomendations of what i should get instead? any upgrades to the processor or graphics card within reasonable budget?
Whats your budget? Get a Good PC with New Intel Core I Processor with atleast 2.8Ghz+, and a Mid to High GPU will work fine.

Look at my Specs or higher. My Specs Run many games fine at fullspeed. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Im not looking to buy a new computer i spent 900 on this one for college im just looking to get a new processor if thats whats needed
want to change your cpu ? Fine, but you will have to change your mobo too...
means you will have to change your whole laptop...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
cant you change your cpu like you change ram? ram is replaceble easily
not true, you can change a CPU without changing the motherboard assuming that the motherboard is compatible. Most motherboards are compatible, even laptops, across 2-4 different processors IE: my motherboard supports intel core i3,i5, i7, and intel pentium processors. BUT!!! i do warn, changing a CPU will void the warranty (should you have one, i assume you do), so do it at your own risk, and only have a trained technician do it. if you look up the specs for the motherboard inside your laptop, assuming you can find the information, it'll say what it's compatible with. sometimes you can look up the model of your laptop and it'll tell ya in the laptop specs.
laptop's CPU and video card is non-removable nor non-changable part of a SOAC(system on a chip)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Hey! Can you upgrade a Laptop?? I have never heard of it. You need a PC. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade anything. You are going to require a whole new pc. Sad
[Image: recodersignature2.png]