SVN warning/issue
granted, I'm new to this all.

So, I'm tweaking settings and trying to get a decent 60fps when I read something here that sounds like it would help me to download the latest SVN... once that was in place and I booted up PCSX2 again, I had no picture at all... I tried a bunch of things to get the picture back but nothing so I eventually just uninstalled and installed the vanilla version (which I guess is r4600) and now everything's working again.

I felt compelled to report this. I'm not sure what happened.

Sponsored links

jutin77 Wrote:I read something here that sounds like it would help me to download the latest SVN

Could you link us to this post?

You can download the latest SVNs here. Do not download them from anywhere else.

What revision did you have that failed?

If it wasn't that you were directed to a bad place then it's assumable that the specific revision that you used turned out to be unstable on your game or system or both. This is to be expected as SVNs are experimental releases made every time any commit is made by a developer, meaning they can be unstable. You are welcome to try new SVNs as they are released all the time and see if the stability issue was fixed.
I'm not sure where I read that. I was looking for ways to speed up my fps count. It was here on the forums somewhere.

The RVN I used was r5264 from the Orphis page. It was the newest when I downloaded it.

The game I'm trying to play is Fatal Frame.
I'm using SVN 5264 from the orphis page and I'm not having any trouble. what game are you playing?
(06-04-2012, 09:54 AM)jutin77 Wrote: The game I'm trying to play is Fatal Frame.

Tongue

can you try 5265 or higher? There was a bug i fixed.

Edit: Hmm Fatal Frame 1 works fine for me on 5254 and the latest..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]