GSdx
(02-05-2009, 07:52 PM)Kein Wrote: Vsync works only in fullscreen.
that's not correct, vsync (activated in gsdx plugin) works for me in window and in fullscreen mode.

@beenn
sry then i can't help you much. vsync works for me without noticable lag, and i have a nvidia card, too :/
maybe try changing the refresh rate to 120, decrese the resolution if necessary. that way, the frames are evenly distributed on your monitor. did you limit the ingame fps when you increased the refresh rate to 85hz?

Sponsored links

(02-05-2009, 11:14 PM)ottoman Wrote:
(02-05-2009, 07:52 PM)Kein Wrote: Vsync works only in fullscreen.

he was talking about the vsync option in the nvidia control panel Smile

EDIT: gabest, also check the attachments (if i remember correctly, i don't think that should be like that).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-05-2009, 11:14 PM)ottoman Wrote: @beenn
sry then i can't help you much. vsync works for me without noticable lag, and i have a nvidia card, too :/
maybe try changing the refresh rate to 120, decrese the resolution if necessary. that way, the frames are evenly distributed on your monitor. did you limit the ingame fps when you increased the refresh rate to 85hz?

my panasonic plasma TV only support 60/75/85 refresh rate,my LCD Monitor can only reach as many as 75Hz.I still had frame limit(60) on as I played in 85hz,since I don't want to play games fast forward.
Looks just like lensflare to me.

However I did find a glitch in Tales of Destiny 2 directors cut.

In ZeroGS is looks fine except for some interlacing errors but in gsdx the colors are slightly messed up even in software mode.

It is lensflare .... but I don't remember lensflrare without lightsource.....
and it's illogical... physically speaking
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Possibly bad clipping in that the sun is behind the building yet you still get the lens flare?
Quote:that's not correct, vsync (activated in gsdx plugin) works for me in window and in fullscreen mode.
Quote: "Vertical synchronization eliminates this by timing frame buffer fills to coincide with the vertical blanking interval, thus ensuring that only whole frames are seen on-screen."
So, you're really special if it works for you.
I have an example of bad graphic in Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3.

I use Playground Beta 681 and GSdx 0.1.14 (SSE 41) in DirectX10 mode.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My PC: i5-3570K, 8 Gb DDR3, GTX295, Windows 7 Home Premium 64.
Nevermind on that the color bug it's fixed in r896 however it still crashes immediately if you try to up the internal res in the game in DX10 mode and DX10 mode only.
(02-06-2009, 12:20 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: EDIT: gabest, also check the attachments (if i remember correctly, i don't think that should be like that).

It's a known bug which is only present in hardware mode (looks fine in software mode).
However I recall that gabest won't make many more changes to the hardware mode at all, or at least not before DX11 is out.