GSdx
(07-16-2009, 08:41 PM)diegochiha Wrote: different verison thats the problem,but if thats the problem it should be easy to fix;my crc is: 5d02cc5b

Curious indeed...
Well anyway i hope that it can be fixed.

Here's the screenshots and gsdump of the other game.
One Piece Grand Adventure (PAL). The bug in hardware is the same as in the other game.

Hardware:
[Image: gsdx20090717113055.th.png]

Software:
[Image: gsdx20090717113109.th.png]

Gdsump:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQWP1WJN

Sponsored links

what about the black flashing screen in dbzbt3 are you finally going to fix it or what?
(07-17-2009, 03:40 PM)kratos2 Wrote: what about the black flashing screen in dbzbt3 are you finally going to fix it or what?

dont be so goddamn rude, especially on your first post.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-17-2009, 04:06 PM)refraction Wrote:
(07-17-2009, 03:40 PM)kratos2 Wrote: what about the black flashing screen in dbzbt3 are you finally going to fix it or what?

yeah well sry but i am really pissed off cause it doesntmatter which plugin i use it just wont go away
then play it on your ps2 if its so much of a problem. or find an older version which doesnt do it, just dont take it out on the developers who are devoting their free time to bring you this.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i'm have a problem.

i play Sd Gundam G Generetion Spirits with GDSX-1534. it framerate down. but i'm back to use GDSX 1.14 it not any problem and framerate is very hight!!

i'm so sorry if my english is bad. Sorry (+/\+)
There's quite old bug with Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex,
when you enter in first level for instance. You see weird horizontal lines,
when using not native resolution.

It works fine with old version of gsdx, so this can be fixed for sure.
Works nice with gsdx10 0.1.40 . Any more recent gsdx version have this problem.

I've already reported this problem a long time ago (more than a year, I think) at ngemu. Still hoping that it will be fixed.
I don't see why we still have to juggle with different gsdx version .

Thanks
(07-17-2009, 04:09 PM)kratos2 Wrote:
(07-17-2009, 04:06 PM)refraction Wrote:

yeah well sry but i am really pissed off cause it doesntmatter which plugin i use it just wont go away

do some reaseach, it's discussed ALL OVER the board.

and just an fyi, DX10 doesn't have that problem
Nano Breaker [E]

HW (dx9) has issues with character shadows, log-z modifies the output but it will look wrong regardless, also the disclaimer and intro logos are wrongly displayed, only a rectangular area to the right side of the screen is visible (similar to Aikagi), is really minimal though (for some reason the .gs replays without this error).

D3D9 HW:

D3D9 SW:

Attached Files
.7z   Nano Breaker [E] - GS dump.7z (Size: 2,37 MB / Downloads: 198)
the ps2 has a very low hardware config then why high end hardware config is required to run pcsx2 at fast rate with glitches