Persona 4 battles not starting.
Did you change any default settings? I've seen people finishing P4 a lot before with emulation, but I haven't heard something like this. You didn't have any errors/bad sectors when burning the ISO with Imgburn have you?
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Sponsored links

Nope, no errors.
I'll try using your save state.

EDIT: Welp, it's happening I can see that. Maybe it's some sort of bug on your state? I can fight them just fine in my file.
It's happening after loading the real saves as well though, it just takes longer to find the enemy.
It's maybe a really weird glitch? Kinda sucks if you didn't finish a quest, but the early ones have little/not valuable rewards (I missed that Girl On Rooftop quest for example). At least it only happens in Yukiko's dungeon.
My version is SLES-55474 (ENG), ur is SLUS 21782 (US). So i can not help you check that save. But i think u need check CRC with another dump from ppl.
I have the same version (NTSC) as his, and I tested it using his save state and it's happening to me too. But my saves and save states can fight them just fine though. I'll see if I can reproduce this by getting Kanji and fighting Heat Balance like his file.
(08-27-2012, 07:59 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: I have the same version (NTSC) as his, and I tested it using his save state and it's happening to me too. But my saves and save states can fight them just fine though. I'll see if I can reproduce this by getting Kanji and fighting Heat Balance like his file.

Do not try save state, try to load from mem card, save state have memory dump so the bug still there. Load from mem card (*.ps2) to see what happen
I had this bug on my actual PS2 Slim once.

My issue was, I played it on an emulator, with US Bios and then ported the save to PAL and then placed it onto my memory card using FreeMcBoot.
I had the EXACT same errors as you had, the only thing I could do, was count my losses and start again.

If you are using a PAL/NTSC iso then it HAS to match the bios or else you are going to get issues, I tried replicating this issue time and time again and could never do it. Looks like a freak accident happened to us? Meh, it happens. Hope that clears anything up for you Tongue
(08-28-2012, 12:33 PM)Luke_H Wrote: I had this bug on my actual PS2 Slim once.

My issue was, I played it on an emulator, with US Bios and then ported the save to PAL and then placed it onto my memory card using FreeMcBoot.
I had the EXACT same errors as you had, the only thing I could do, was count my losses and start again.

If you are using a PAL/NTSC iso then it HAS to match the bios or else you are going to get issues, I tried replicating this issue time and time again and could never do it. Looks like a freak accident happened to us? Meh, it happens. Hope that clears anything up for you Tongue

i highly doubt it is the bios version that is causing the bug...