PCSX2 On Laptop
Hi, some say that it isn't possible to run pcsx2 on your laptop and I want to know if it's true. If not can someone tell me if my laptop can run games on 40+ fps? If not are there any games that are low demanding that I can run on my laptop, please list these games if you know any. I've already tried to run KH on pcsx2 the fps is sometimes fine but mostly drops to around 10-20.

Laptop:
Easynote TK11BZ
Processor AMD E-450 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics, 1650 MHz, 2 core('s)
4 GB DDR3
500 GB HDD
E2 Vision AMD
256 MB Grapics System Memory

Sponsored links

It's not that it's impossible to run PCSX2 on a laptop, it's that most laptops are too weak to run most games well; yours included (emulation is very CPU-intensive, and your CPU is incredibly weak).

You need to spend around $2000 or more on a high-end gaming laptop to be able to run most games full-speed without the thing overheating, and it still won't be quite as good as a desktop you can build yourself for about $1000.
(09-18-2012, 08:27 PM)Wolfwood824 Wrote: It's not that it's impossible to run PCSX2 on a laptop, it's that most laptops are too weak to run most games well; yours included (emulation is very CPU-intensive, and your CPU is incredibly weak).

You need to spend around $2000 or more on a high-end gaming laptop to be able to run most games full-speed without the thing overheating, and it still won't be quite as good as a desktop you can build yourself for about $1000.

There has to be a game that I can run on decent fps on my laptop right? Or is my laptop that weak?
Pretty unlikely. AMDs are weak and coupled with it being a laptop... as stated, emulation isn't impossible on a laptop, but highly inefficient with respect to cost.
Here's a topic that might be useful to you:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate