Has anyone used button sensitivity on PCSX2?
(09-17-2012, 03:11 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: nobody cares what "HackJoy" implements.

Y u mad bro? Let it all out.

Sponsored links

maybe because they steal parts of my work
(09-17-2012, 02:50 PM)Savre Wrote: Sorry to rez this thread but...

Motionjoy recently added support for PS2 Controller Touch Button Sensitivity.

Tutorial here: http://www.motioninjoy.com/wiki/en/game/guide/pcsx2

Yes and they released a modified lilypad DLL without the source, which violates the GPL license. I've even contacted them about it only to get ignored.
I'll keep recommending people to use Pokopom along with Scarlet.Crush's XInput Wrapper for button sensitivity
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-19-2012, 04:00 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: maybe because they steal parts of my work

Why do you expect the world to know that? Your bitching about things that nobody has any idea about. I don't get why you feel the need to let the world know your venting. You should deal with it like an adult and handle your ***** instead of moaning to people who have no idea wtf u r on about.

(09-19-2012, 04:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes and they released a modified lilypad DLL without the source, which violates the GPL license. I've even contacted them about it only to get ignored.
I'll keep recommending people to use Pokopom along with Scarlet.Crush's XInput Wrapper for button sensitivity

To be honest you people would be the only ones to care. The rest of us just want to play our games Tongue

I had an issue with face-button sensitivity. Motion-joy provided a solution. I posted to help others.
I just provided a solution too, without supporting/using that crap. Well you might not care, but maybe you would care when the PCSX2 devs stopped improving PCSX2 because of pricks like them violating the license of their program.
^This
I hate GPL. If I were the programmer, I, too, released the build without the source code because I did not want anyone to know the code that took me months to write. I concern only when somebody uses GPL code in their program for commercial purpose. If it is free, then it is ok.

Edit:
(09-20-2012, 09:34 AM)Bositman Wrote: Well you might not care, but maybe you would care when the PCSX2 devs stopped improving PCSX2 because of pricks like them violating the license of their program.
Although they do not release the source code, they help improve PCSX2 after all. Be jealous because you don't know how they did is not very nice, I think.
The point is that they used lilypad's source code and modified it. If it was not open source, they wouldn't be able to do anything. So when you use another person's work, which he voluntarily gave the sources to, you must abide by the rules he set to his code. It's like me giving you 500 dollars and telling you here have them, but only use them to buy food and you use them in whatever way you want. It's not moral to do it and it's like spitting in the face of the person who gave you the tools to improve on them.
No one is jealous of whatever work they did, it's just pretty bad behavior, since it's the work of people who have spent so many ours in creating.
yes i use it before then
they haven't helped anything at all, all they've done is caused another cause of problems.