Invalid: AZUMI (ntsc-j) doesn't start - black screen
I can't get the iso AZUMI (japanese game) to start. All I get is a black screen, even if I wait forever. My version of PCSX2 is 1.6.0
Any idea?

Sponsored links

Need a visual proof you own a PS2 console, please :
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Can-t-ge...#pid401882
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-29-2023, 04:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Need a visual proof you own a PS2 console, please :
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Can-t-ge...#pid401882

Do you want a photo of ALL my collection of PS2 games?
Not games. Just console
(10-30-2023, 10:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Not games. Just console

My PS2 died on me years ago. Those things are not meant to last I guess. I still have my collection of over 80 games, but I am yet to rebuy one. Why is it so important to you anyway, whether we have some 20-year-old system or not? Who cares? Sony stopped making a dime on that system a gazillion years ago. If you're so concerned about their interests, maybe you should've emailed them a couple pieces of advice to provide consumers a better support for PS2 backward-compatibility on their newer system, don't you think?
(10-31-2023, 04:15 PM)vince16 Wrote: My PS2 died on me years ago. Those things are not meant to last I guess. I still have my collection of over 80 games, but I am yet to rebuy one. Why is it so important to you anyway, whether we have some 20-year-old system or not? Who cares? Sony stopped making a dime on that system a gazillion years ago. If you're so concerned about their interests, maybe you should've emailed them a couple pieces of advice to provide consumers a better support for PS2 backward-compatibility on their newer system, don't you think?

thanks for your opnion.
Since you don't have a ps2, you have no legal right to use its bios either, as stated in our rules
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.