Dolphin limit
(04-18-2013, 09:40 AM)Preet Wrote: Billy stop messing with ntsc & pal framerate in inis folder.because no use of it.it causes sound sync & many other problem in games.they already implemented speedhacks for slowness in games & they doing their work fine.i'll upload my settings in u'r share per game setting thread,it'll help u cheers!!! Smile

seems you don't understand EE and VU slider caused slowdown,bad graphic,stuttering and false reading fps.
If you don't believe buy dynasty 5 empire game then test it.

(04-18-2013, 10:32 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Billy can mess with his settings to increase speed all he likes. Sure some of his suggestions arent beneficial for everyone, but if it can get more intensive games working on weaker systems, then good for him. The main reason people dont use them is due to not needing to due to better hardware. He just needs to remember that sometimes something that works on a weaker system could potentially cause problems in a stronger one, thats all.

yes, you are right cos value is constant ( im sorry if i persistance since i haven't seen on stronger machine )

Sponsored links

(04-19-2013, 12:53 PM)billyash Wrote: seems you don't understand EE and VU slider caused slowdown,bad graphic,stuttering and false reading fps.

Billy, but that's the point, not all games accept well the speedhacks and most of them will have problems with too much speedhacks. The speedhacks are meant for mid range machines able to get acceptable/nominal speed with just enough of them.

When the machine is too weak, then is time for more drastic attempts and then is where what you are working may be better help. Conversely that your attempts do no good for mid range machines able to run with just that enough speedhacks, by the contrary, their speed might actually expose issues you don't notice or don't get in your machine since you compensated other parameters to best fit it.

PS: In the "ideal world", and this may be sooner than we expect, the machines will be able to run games on PCSX2 without any kind of speedhack, this happened with all emulators for older systems already. I bet your machine can run zSNES or SNES9x or maybe even EPSXE easily. But was not always so, most machines at the time those emulators were developed struggled to keep the emulation as well. At that time there were several attempts to get the last drop of performance also. Still today you can see things like frame skip in their GUI, who in sane consciousness would even bother with frame skip in them with today's machines?

Even at development side serious attempts on getting performance were done. Some emulators had big chunks of their core written in Assembly so to try and get that last drop. Today things changed and there is that other SNES emulator attempting on accuracy from start disregarding performance optimizations at all because the nowadays machine afford this for SNES emulation.

Well, that's it. What you are attempting may be the last hope for weaker machines of today, but it is good for them weak machines, faster machines just don't need it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
[quote='billyash' pid='293521' dateline='1366368816']

seems you don't understand EE and VU slider caused slowdown,bad graphic,stuttering and false reading fps.

i'll not buy that game only for testing speedhacks.btw which games i need,they already running great on my pc with speedhacks or without speedhacks Smile
ee and vu slider speed up for most racing game
(04-20-2013, 11:50 AM)billyash Wrote: ee and vu slider speed up for most racing game

They can speed up for most games, but can also slowdown others or cause issues. Thats why its best to limit your use of them.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-20-2013, 11:50 AM)billyash Wrote: ee and vu slider speed up for most racing game

in my case,no effect of speedhacks in racing games.only software mode give me some extra fps to make them playable,in hardware mode they're lagging!!
(04-20-2013, 02:31 PM)Preet Wrote: in my case,no effect of speedhacks in racing games.only software mode give me some extra fps to make them playable,in hardware mode they're lagging!!

Thats because your hd 3000 isnt doing any work. Your processor is. Seems your gpu is causing the bottleneck in that case.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-20-2013, 02:57 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Thats because your hd 3000 isnt doing any work. Your processor is. Seems your gpu is causing the bottleneck in that case.

thanks for telling me.i didn't know that.btw only racing games have lag,other games running great at 2x native resolution & my notebook resolution is 1366x768.so 2x native looking great!!!