Wii classic controller support
Hey guys, i'm planning on playing ps2 again, and i'll be using this emulator. But my consoles were all thrown out so here i am left with my wii and wii mote + classic controller.

Can i use classic controller with pcsx2? what plugins do i need?

Sponsored links

Yes, that's what I use. It's a bit complicated, though. You need PPJoy and GlovePie and then you have to make a GlovePie script. The default plugins are fine. PPJoy requires that you run Windows in test mode so you can run unsigned drivers. If you really wanna go through with it, I can show you a few screenshots of my setup and send you my script.
(04-19-2013, 09:13 PM)Shadow69 Wrote: Hey guys, i'm planning on playing ps2 again, and i'll be using this emulator. But my consoles were all thrown out so here i am left with my wii and wii mote + classic controller.

Can i use classic controller with pcsx2? what plugins do i need?

Just a heads up, you can't legally play PCSX2 without owning a PS2 and dumping the bios from said system.
[Image: 2748844.png]
hmm what if i threw away my ps2 but i have a dump of my bios before that? Grey area? Oh well, anyways, i got it to work with glovepie, seems to be fine. now i only wonder if i can make the fmv look better =/ Seems to have scanlines or ghosting or whatever you call it when fast action occurs, i am playing FFX international, is it an inherent problem with the original? will filters help?
(04-20-2013, 02:38 PM)Shadow69 Wrote: hmm what if i threw away my ps2 but i have a dump of my bios before that? Grey area ?

Nope.
if you don't own a PS2 anymore, you have no legal right to use its copyrighted bios.

I'll close this before it begins to be on the wrong side.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go