PS2 to USB Controller Issue
What PS2-USB adapter are you using? It might just need the latest driver from the manufacturer's site. Or the controller could be dead. This is not a PCSX2 issue. Also, if your Analog Mode is off, it won't register the Analog Sticks.
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24

Sponsored links

(09-09-2010, 08:20 PM)Raevyn Wrote: Hai!

Okay so, I downloaded PCSX2 and copied a game iso, and it runs so far fine but i cant go far because it isnt recognizing my controller. at first I thought it was PCSX2 but, I am not sure now. When I went to the Devices in windows, it sees the controller and says it works fine but I cant seem to calibrate it or recognize when i push buttons.. it kinda makes me feel Windows isnt working with it well and so PCSX2 isnt as well.

Has anyone discovered this issue before?

I have the same problem with my dualshock 2. did you ever figure out what was wrong? plz help T_T
Please for the love of christ DO NOT use MotionJoy. There is a better alternative out there. MJ drivers are crap and will BSOD your system.

Use this instead

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(04-26-2013, 03:17 AM)IMustTurd Wrote: I have the same problem with my dualshock 2. did you ever figure out what was wrong? plz help T_T

u have to install driver for u'r controller that came with u'r controller in mini-cd.if it doesn't came with any mini cd or anything.u can google u'r gamepad name or go to manufactures site to get the correct driver for u'r controller Smile
open your own thread instead of necrobumping such an old one.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go