WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain Strange Bug
Hello, all! I wonder if anyone could give some advice.

I'm playing my copy of Here Comes the Pain for the entertainment of friends using all custom characters, and everything works swimmingly, with one small nitpick.

If I have more than three or four create-a-wrestlers in one match at the same time, they begin to swap faces and gloves and other such textures randomly, but mostly faces and gloves. There will be a whole team of people with one of their enemies' faces.

Is this a common bug? Is it a fix? Could it be an issue with the file I made from my PS2 disc?

Thanks in advance! I'm honestly curious on this one!

Sponsored links

Try in software mode (hit F9 ingame). Does the problem still exist?
(04-28-2013, 09:07 AM)ararebeast Wrote: Hello, all! I wonder if anyone could give some advice.

I'm playing my copy of Here Comes the Pain for the entertainment of friends using all custom characters, and everything works swimmingly, with one small nitpick.

If I have more than three or four create-a-wrestlers in one match at the same time, they begin to swap faces and gloves and other such textures randomly, but mostly faces and gloves. There will be a whole team of people with one of their enemies' faces.

Is this a common bug? Is it a fix? Could it be an issue with the file I made from my PS2 disc?

Thanks in advance! I'm honestly curious on this one!

tick lgorithm z ...
(04-28-2013, 09:34 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: tick lgorithm z ...

assuming he/she is using dx9..
Yes it work with dx9,

(04-28-2013, 09:37 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Yes it work with dx9,

if uwant to solve thise bug use gsdx 9
F9 May have done it, I'll have to test more, but I downloaded gsdx9 anyway. Are there any other particular settings on gsdx 9 I should be going with, or is the logarithmic z it?
But sw mode slow down the game and what bug ur face im also face it ..but its solve when i ticked lgorithm z and use gsdx 9 ...
I'll give it a shot then! Thanks both of you! If I still have issues I'll check this thread again tomorrow!
(04-28-2013, 09:53 AM)ararebeast Wrote: I'll give it a shot then! Thanks both of you! If I still have issues I'll check this thread again tomorrow!

welcome
Alright, so Logirithmic Z simply fails to work, and Software mode slows the game down to a crawl. Is there anything else I can do?