Oni NTSC-U help
Okay, 3 extra rendering threads gets me 15 fps with both D3D9 and D3D11 software modes. 6 extra rendering threads gets me 18 fps D3D9 and 20 fps D3D11. In all cases this is with EE cycle rate set at 2 and MTVU speedhack enabled. 9 extra threads doesn't improve any over 6.

Sponsored links

ok.. now you're gonna make me dig mine out..
I should probably mention that i get 60 FPS until i reach the main menu, then it drops like a rock. I also have not yet tried starting a game. These numbers are just hovering at the main menu after skipping the intro movie.
3 threads:

INTC spin
Wait Loop Detecton
MTVU
VU 1

57-63 fps
hmmn those settings average only 13 fps for me haha.(thats with switching EE back down to 1) The sound in the intro movie before the main menu despite being 60 fps also became stuttery with those settings(wasnt stuttering before)
(05-14-2013, 01:22 AM)rmcin329 Wrote: The sound in the intro movie before the main menu despite being 60 fps also became stuttery with those settings(wasnt stuttering before)

wait till you get INGAME. the videos and such are crap slow for me too
yeah ingame is running at a smooth 60 fps, just seems to be the main menu that lags to hell and back again.
well, it's the gameplay that matters
Yes, having too many rendering threads actually slows down your performance.
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
(05-14-2013, 03:32 AM)ItsGreat Wrote: Yes, having too many rendering threads actually slows down your performance.

reading the whole thread helps too..