Help for memcard export
Hi guys,

Straight to the point. I'm trying to export a memcard save from the old version of pcsx2 0.9.9.5128 to the pcsx2 1.0.0.

I've used the mymc software to export it from the old version to the folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards) and the memory card is formatted but it still cannot find any save files when I load up the game (Shadow Of Destiny) and try from the main menu.

The ISO is USA (NTSC).

Sponsored links

PCSX2 in installer mode(not portable)look for the cards in My Documents\PCSX2\memcards

If you want pcsx2 to read the card from the pcsx2 folder,you have to tell him to from the settings
Or create a file named portable and with ini extension and write inside RunWizard=0

That way pcsx2 will run in portable mode and will look for everything in the pcsx2 directory
Memory cards, especially those between mentioned versions(as some very ancient early build had a slight difference) are fully compatible between versions, you don't need mymc at all. Just select the older memory card from new pcsx2, or copy/move it to make it easier and it'll work.

If you try to load the game while still having the memory card opened inside mymc, it might not detect the saves properly and I guess that would be your problem(unless you messed something else, seriously, you can just use previous memorycard without any problems;p).
Yes,if you didn't create any saves while using 1.0.0,just replace the card
Okay awesome guys it's fixed Laugh

Btw Im new here so thanks again and hello everyone!
(06-26-2013, 09:50 PM)Hsnake Wrote: Okay awesome guys it's fixed Laugh

Btw Im new here so thanks again and hello everyone!

Glad it's fixed.U're new user so welcome to pcsx2 Forums
& Ofcourse Hello lol Biggrin