Help !!
im playing smackdown here comes the pain and the system gives me this warning microVU1 Warning: Branch in E-bit delay slot! [2908]
Before i played smackdown here comes the pain full speed idk what happen
Wacko

Sponsored links

So... is the game not working? I'm not sure what the problem is. The microVU warning is just that, a warning. So unless the game actually stops working, or bugs severely, it can safely be ignored.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Reset pcsx2 to default,delete pcsx2_ui & pcsx2_vm from inis folder
it'll be in u'r pcsx2 directory or in documents/pcsx2 folder
if it say something plugin failure
re-configure pcsx2 Smile
Its not that my games stops or anything it lags . it used to run 30 fps now it doesnt just cuz of that microvu warning . what do i do ?
(sorry for the late reply Tongue Tongue Tongue )
That microvu warning was probably there before, if it wasn't you were using an old copy of PCSX2. Tell us your system specs and show us your PCSX2 settings, that may help diagnose the problem.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Video 
(05-10-2014, 10:35 PM)refraction Wrote: That microvu warning was probably there before, if it wasn't you were using an old copy of PCSX2. Tell us your system specs and show us your PCSX2 settings, that may help diagnose the problem.

I am telling the truth :/.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   xsd.txt (Size: 33,92 KB / Downloads: 269)
(05-11-2014, 12:06 AM)Last Wrote: I am telling the truth :/.

read much?

He said you was using really old build and you are use a REALLY OLD BUILD another words get one of the new stable builds/snv that build is no longer supported
(05-11-2014, 02:33 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: read much?

He said you was using really old build and you are use a REALLY OLD BUILD another words get one of the new stable builds/snv that build is no longer supported
My processor cant support 1.0.0
Then you are out of luck.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-11-2014, 10:46 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then you are out of luck.
So basically i have to buy a new pc ?