Change Discs?
Alright, I know how to change discs... I've seen it done on youtube and whatnot for this program.

All I need to know is how to return that config box that pops up when you change from one iso to the other with the iso selector.

Like, say I wanted to use the actual Action Replay MAX disc and then swap it to Dragon Ball Z or something... the box that pops up showing the "change disc", "change iso" or "exit" config doesn't pop up anymore.

(I accidentally check marked the box that says "do not show this again")

My question is... how do I get it to show that box again... or do I have to re-install the whole freaking program all over again? -_-

Sponsored links

(09-20-2013, 08:24 PM)JustSomeGamerGuy Wrote: Alright, I know how to change discs... I've seen it done on youtube and whatnot for this program.

All I need to know is how to return that config box that pops up when you change from one iso to the other with the iso selector.

Like, say I wanted to use the actual Action Replay MAX disc and then swap it to Dragon Ball Z or something... the box that pops up showing the "change disc", "change iso" or "exit" config doesn't pop up anymore.

(I accidentally check marked the box that says "do not show this again")

My question is... how do I get it to show that box again... or do I have to re-install the whole freaking program all over again? -_-

/PCSX2/inis/PCSX2.ini

Find and replace:

[PopupDisablers]
BootCdvd.ConfirmReset=disabled,yes