Primal not working
I need to go to bed now, but please think on it and I'll check whatever you guys leave for advice and give it a try in the morning, probably around 7AM East Coast Time. Thanks guys!

Sponsored links

(12-13-2013, 05:50 AM)jdzane Wrote: I need to go to bed now, but please think on it and I'll check whatever you guys leave for advice and give it a try in the morning, probably around 7AM East Coast Time. Thanks guys!

Thank you for making the effort to respect the rules. A lot of people would have just told me to "Piss off" or some such.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Darn, I can't believe my machine is that bad LOL, it was top of the line only 3 years ago. Sad I forgot how quickly technology changes. I tried what you suggested, but none of it worked. I noticed that during the movie, I was getting around 60 FPS, and then when the second intro movie started, it dropped down to 14 FPS. Guess I'll just have to hope to find new cords for my PS2 and hope I can deal with the lower quality graphics on an HDTV.
Laptops are never ideal for emulation, but older ones get hit harder too. If you bought a decent desktop 3 years ago, it would still be plenty to play on PCSX2 Smile My PC i bought 5 years ago and it's still more than enough, admittedly i've had a new graphics card since, but the i7 920 (running nicely at 3.8Ghz, up from 2.66Ghz) is still going strong Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

does this mean that I probably can't play any games on my laptop via emulation? It's weird, I can do PS1 games.
and you really think a PS1 is as powerful as a PS2 ?
come on...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Why-is-PCSX2-slow
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Primal doesn't work well on PCSX2 right now. It's too slow even for the fastest systems.