Ratchet and clank going commando problem
Why do you keep posting your specs? Posting them more isn't going to improve your framerate.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(12-21-2013, 06:24 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Why do you keep posting your specs? Posting them more isn't going to improve your framerate.

I know, just i am writted down wrong the CPU specs, so i am fixed it.
I Have Pcsx2 1.2.1 and here’s how to fix everything go to Config Emulation Settings keep the EE/IOP set to recompiler keep the EE/FPU round mode on chop/zero and clamping mode normal. Enable speed hacks put the EE cyclerate on two and your VU cycle stealing to three on the far right. Look below the EE cyclerate you should see another menu that says other hacks make sure that Enable INTC Spin Detection ,Enable Wait loop Detection and micro VU Hacks are checked off Then Proceed to Game Fixes. Enable manual game fixes make sure OPH Flaghack,Stimulate V1F1 F1FO Read ahead are checked off. Normally you would check off ignore DMAC writes when it’s busy but in this case keep it turned off to get to the first level of the game and the re-enable ignore DMAC writes after the first level.

As far as plugins set GS to GSdx 5875(MSVC 18.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse4-r5875 and leave everything else alone. Next go to Bios Select USA v2.00 (14/06/2004).Then select config again and highlight video (GS) then highlight and click plugin settings keep the adapter Default Hardware Device. Then make the Renderer Direct3D11 (Hardware). Keep Interlacing None. Keep the Original PS2 resolution native box checked off . Do not enable shade boost FXAA or FX shader! And last but not least at the bottom be sure to enable texture filtering Logarithmic Z and Alpha correction (FBA). If this doesn't work I don't know what will i have experimented with every option to get this to run as smoothly as possible. One more thing when you first obtain the Electrolyzer when you try to use it the minigame comes up for a second then the screen goes black. You can still hear the background music and see the spark in the center to fix this turn off speedhacks and game fixes. Note that the game will go slower than usual but just bear with it. Once you complete the minigame/puzzle the bridge will start to assemble you can then re-enable the speed hacks&gamefixes. You will have to do this for every Electrolyzer puzzle. Otherwise Failure to do so will result in the game glitching and freezing as I just said before.
Uhh no. What you are recommending is a great way to kill Ratchet. Not everyone has a ps2 new enough to have the 2.00 BIOS revision. Lastly please do not dig up threads long after the op last posted.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]