Hey guys! needing help with my system specs!
First, hey dudes! is nice to be a part of this great forum and the best of all emulators i ever saw in life, i'm following project since the 9.0 version, and it is in good shape! Laugh
i'm a new member of the forum, and i'm needing some help with my system specs to find out if will be ok to run some ps2 games on my pc...

my system specs are
Core2Duo E4500 2.2 Ghz
ASUS P5GC-MX 1333
2 GB memory Kingston DDR2 667 mhz
VGA ATI Radeon x1050 DDR 256MB 128Bits with Pixel Shader 2.0

I know that my VGA is pretty poor.. but some says that what really helps to run a game is the processor right ?
What you guys think about that??

I have interest in play some good rpgs like, Suikoden series, final fantasy, and fatal frame,silent hill... etc...

thanks in advance dudes! =D

Edit: I'm running pcsx2 version 0.9.6 with default plugins installed...

Edit2: not interest in know where to download bios, i have one original from my console here, just want to know if there is a difference between them? there is a best bios to play the games?

Sponsored links

(03-03-2009, 09:43 AM)dorfsx Wrote: I know that my VGA is pretty poor.. but some says that what really helps to run a game is the processor right ?
What you guys think about that??
well not only does the cpu matter but the gpu also matters if you don't want the cpu to do all the work Closedeyes

(03-03-2009, 09:43 AM)dorfsx Wrote: Edit2: not interest in know where to download bios, i have one original from my console here, just want to know if there is a difference between them? there is a best bios to play the games?
you know that we won't support piracy here if you download a bios, so the one you have from your ps2 is fine Happy
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
dorfsx:
Get the latest GSdx and play your games with software rendering.
With a vga card from 2003 (ATI even), I'd be surprised if hardware rendering even starts Tongue2
@dorfsx : an ati X1050 256mb 128bit, is that true for that spesification? Man. Even with my grapich card onboard have x1200, and share memory and only have 64bit. pf pt
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.