Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus (0.9.6)
Wait for sometime, let me turn ON my PC and give you the correct config.

Sponsored links

Alright now, disable the game fixes (doth of them)
In speed hacks use X3 cycle rate and enable rest all hacks on the right (INTC, IOP X2, wait cycles)
keep the advanced at defaults, use the defaults button for that.
Also enable NATIVE option in GSdx config.
(03-09-2009, 08:40 AM)redlof Wrote: Alright now, disable the game fixes (doth of them)
In speed hacks use X3 cycle rate and enable rest all hacks on the right (INTC, IOP X2, wait cycles)

heh, my appologies Tongue after putting everythig to default in advanced settings all the arena's are working Laugh, and i though i had tried everything :/

only 2 problems left with tekken for me.
http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tekken5bleh.jpg <the green squares are much worse with texture filtering off!
(edit: this only happens on 3 or 4 maps)

and there's one arena where characters legs go missing (both of them) not only are the legs not visible, but they don't register hits either :? but this is only on one arena. (edit: the arena is cathedral, and i was even able to turn the internal res up to 1680x1050 without a slowdown!! here's a screenie for ya Tongue)
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...5bleh2.jpg

these are both minor issues for me, this game is definitely on the gold list!
(03-09-2009, 08:59 AM)c2pL@Y Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 08:40 AM)redlof Wrote: Alright now, disable the game fixes (doth of them)

heh, my appologies Tongue after putting everythig to default in advanced settings all the arena's are working Laugh, and i though i had tried everything :/

only 2 problems left with tekken for me.
http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tekken5bleh.jpg <the green squares are much worse with texture filtering off!
(edit: this only happens on 3 or 4 maps)

and there's one arena where characters legs go missing (both of them) not only are the legs not visible, but they don't register hits either :? but this is only on one arena. (edit: the arena is cathedral, and i was even able to turn the internal res up to 1680x1050 without a slowdown!! here's a screenie for ya Tongue)
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...5bleh2.jpg

these are both minor issues for me, this game is definitely on the gold list!

Use NATIVE resolution and the legs problem will go.
since you chose a custom resolution, you will also get the vertical lines on the screen.
(03-09-2009, 08:40 AM)redlof Wrote: Use NATIVE resolution and the legs problem will go.
since you chose a custom resolution, you will also get the vertical lines on the screen.

i tried it without custom res first, even turned everything off in graphics settings. Seem's to be an arena specific prob. It only happens on cathedral.
update:

the patch is needed for ggacp and ggac. But it seems i didn't need the patch after i imported a save game with everything unlocked! Strange i know.

also.. turning on extra options in "speed hacks" does seem to add a little extra speed.. maybe my brain is playin tricks on me tho... who knows.
I'm sorry because I'm reviving an old thread.

I just cant run the game.

When I don't ebale pathces, the game stucks at the game logo.
When I enable patches, the game crashes at the moment of skiping the logo.

I'm using Pcsx2 beta 1888 installer + plugins, and 61fe9c13.pnach
Is there any other patch?

Q9450 3.6GHz
4GB RAM
4870X2
Windows XP/7
(10-12-2009, 07:42 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: I'm sorry because I'm reviving an old thread.

I just cant run the game.

When I don't ebale pathces, the game stucks at the game logo.
When I enable patches, the game crashes at the moment of skiping the logo.

I'm using Pcsx2 beta 1888 installer + plugins, and 61fe9c13.pnach
Is there any other patch?

Q9450 3.6GHz
4GB RAM
4870X2
Windows XP/7

Code:
comment=Skip Video
gametitle=Guilty Gear XX AC PLUS
patch=1,EE,002e9608,word,24020001
But the CRC here is different F233A433.pnach
Yesterday I almost clear the game but I got bored(the game with hacks is running at ~40 to 50fps...it's not false fps,the game really is running at good speed)
These are my settings for GGX2, I don't have accent core, but I assume it's the same engine, so try the following:

First, download the public beta (0.9.7, SVN1888) with the latest GSDX version.

Set graphics to Native, DX10 mode, enable 8-bit textures (this part's important)

in speed hacks:
EE sync hacks: 1.5x rate.
turn on all other checkbox'd hacks except the last one on the right (I apologize, can't remember the names and don't have the emu on this PC).

Make sure you turn off all checkboxes in the "gamefixes" section. For sound, leave the default sound options, but it may help to turn off the reverb, it's a toss up.

I've gotten GGX2 running on this configuration with 60fps (100% speed) on all levels consistently except in the following circumstances:

-fighting potemkin (huge sprite)
-potemkin and johnny's stages can drop me down to 90% speed, chipp's stage seems to vary based on how many ghosts are wandering in the background, sometimes full speed, other times it slows a bit.

Bear in mind, my system is not nearly as good as yours. With these settings you should run at full speed. Please make sure that frame limiting is on, or that your framerate is manually locked to 60fps, or the game will act kinda wonky, like fast forward and slowmo back and forth at times. With frame limiting on this seems to go away.

Edit - didn't realize this was necro'd, but hope it helps anyway Smile
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit
Up I have full speed on all levels with this configure
beta (0.9.7, SVN1888)
GSDX(last) Native, DX10 mode, enable 8-bit textures
in speed hacks:
EE sync hacks: 1.5x rate. or 2.0x
other All the rest it is not necessary to appear a game

only ! need game Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (NTSC-J) [SLPS_66965]! and only this
Patch http://ifolder.ru/11762507 for it

test on Core2duo Q6600 2.6GHz, G-Force GSO9600.