What plugins do I need to run King's Field: The Ancient City?
I don't have a PS2/PS3 anymore but I do have the actual game on CD and I wanted to play it on PCSX2 and make a full video playthrough for YouTube. But I can't get it to actually run. When I load it on to PCSX2 as a CD from my /:C drive and then boot up the game, it simply goes to the memory card page, and it shows a CD there indicating that it's reading the game, but will not actually run it.

Full and Fast boot don't work. I'm wondering if there are certain plugins that I need just to run this specific game. I'm not asking where I can get them or anything, I just need to know what they're called, if there are any that I do actually need for this game.

Sponsored links

If you don't have a PS2 then you can't run PCSX2. You have to own a PS2 to play games on PCSX2 legally.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(08-25-2014, 05:33 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: If you don't have a PS2 then you can't run PCSX2. You have to own a PS2 to play games on PCSX2 legally.

Okay, well I'll be deleting it then, thanks.

Not sure why people like to use PCSX2 if they own a PS2, but in anycase, I'll see if I can find a cheap PS2 on amazon. I think it's worth it just for this game.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go