Suddenly get banned?
Uh, I don't know if this is right place to ask but sometimes I got banned.
Sometimes I can browse just fine.
I'm fairly new to the site so I don't think I did something wrong...

Any mods/admins care to tell what I do wrong?

Sponsored links

I suspect(assuming you haven't done anything wrong) that you have a dynamic IP address and at least some of your IPs are IP banned. What you need to do is, find out your IP the next time you are banned (google "what is my ip address"), make a note of it, and then contact Bositman.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-10-2014, 05:07 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I suspect(assuming you haven't done anything wrong) that you have a dynamic IP address and at least some of your IPs are IP banned. What you need to do is, find out your IP the next time you are banned (google "what is my ip address"), make a note of it, and then contact Bositman.

Just got banned again so I only see this now. Got it.
How do I contact him/her when I can't even access the forum, though?
Thanks.
(09-14-2014, 05:34 PM)Fateoffate Wrote: Just got banned again so I only see this now. Got it.
How do I contact him/her when I can't even access the forum, though?
Thanks.

As said above, take note of the IP you're banned on, wait till your IP changes again so you can get on the forum, then PM. It's simple.
and there's always pop into the IRC channel and talk to the admins in there
Abusive moderators and applying site rules to certain people while favoring other people always causes problems and it's bogus. Anytime anyone speaks out about these particular problems are always met with even more bogus crap by people on the forum, which starts even more problems.

Half the moderators on here shouldn't even be moderating, and the other half of the moderators need to stop protecting the abusive moderators breaking all these rules because it's disgusting. Moderators are not exempt from rules, and if they think they are then it's showing there are no rules on this forum at all. You cannot omit whatever rules you feel like because you don't think it suits you, then expect members to follow those same rules.

If there is a rule of no abuse, then allowing moderators to be exempt from that is idiotic. You cannot have rules that outright state RESPECT members and then ignore those rules. It doesn't work like that.
The mods do respect other members. There are really only 2 or 3 active staff here anyways.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-02-2014, 07:51 PM)settingsalwaysmore Wrote: Abusive moderators and applying site rules to certain people while favoring other people always causes problems and it's bogus. Anytime anyone speaks out about these particular problems are always met with even more bogus crap by people on the forum, which starts even more problems.

Half the moderators on here shouldn't even be moderating, and the other half of the moderators need to stop protecting the abusive moderators breaking all these rules because it's disgusting. Moderators are not exempt from rules, and if they think they are then it's showing there are no rules on this forum at all. You cannot omit whatever rules you feel like because you don't think it suits you, then expect members to follow those same rules.

If there is a rule of no abuse, then allowing moderators to be exempt from that is idiotic. You cannot have rules that outright state RESPECT members and then ignore those rules. It doesn't work like that.

Lolwut. What is the context of this?
Say hello to tx3000
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ahh I see
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]