Rumble function on pcsx2
Hi,
I use usb adapter to use my ps2 pad on pcsx2. Everything works except the rumble function. I use lilypad included with 0.9.6. Is the rumble on by default or is there any set up I need to do to turn it on? thank you

Sponsored links

can you configure the rumble function in windows control panel?
select the option start in analog mode in lilypad,
[Image: 12336501dq3.jpg]
SSXpad has rumble, if other plugins aren't workign right, try that one. (sometimes you need to switch to analog on that plugin too though.
Go to the pad 1 screen...See that little box to the lower right titled "Force Feedback"? Create a binding for the small and large motors, and then configure the bindings to make the corresponding motors vibrate.
@ redlof your lilypad is too old the picture is pre 9.5

@agent ghost: as chickenliver said pad screen 1 ^^
If that does not work maybe your adapter doesn't adapt rumble functions try the gampad configuration in the control panel
to see if your adapter supports it
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
AFAIK none of the PSX/PS2 adapters support rumble. U need to connect external 9V AC adapter for it to work. Neither USB nor LPT have this voltage. BTW Lilypad works with rumble (when it can be found in your driver) very well.
PS: ChickenLiver, u're awesome, thanks for making GOW experience so full with perfect controls and rumble.
nope i have two adapter one from saitek and one from hmm dunno XD (is a ps2 and n64 adapter at the same time)
the saitek one has rumble just fine^^
the other one notand yes it's connected via usb and no they don't have extra power sources...
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(03-13-2009, 03:56 AM)kabooz Wrote: nope i have two adapter one from saitek and one from hmm dunno XD (is a ps2 and n64 adapter at the same time)
the saitek one has rumble just fine^^
the other one notand yes it's connected via usb and no they don't have extra power sources...
So than lets put the other one aside for a moment. U cant setup rumble in pcsx2 when it really works with saitek adapter?
damn.. the box is grayed out. I use XFX Xgear PC/PS2 controller. Work flawlessly with rumble on ps2 (of course). can't find driver for this on Vista 64 anywhere. Guess I have to dual boot to XP to get this to work

Does LIlypad support Xbox 360 used on Windows? If so, would rumble work? thanks for all your help, guys!! Smile
yes lilypad supports xbox 360 pads for windows, you just have to check the "XInput" checkbox in lilypad. Smile (if you want rumble you have to have the XInput option checked Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja