Drakengard - getting rid of lines while upscaled
Hi, I'm looking for some way (besides SW mode and native HW) to get rid of some white lines in Drakengard (attachment).
I have noticed that occurs on both dx9 and dx11 while upscaled to 3x, SW and HW native are fine but this particular game is really blurry in native mode and just hurting eyes to play longer.

Skipdraw set to 10 seems to be getting rid of lines but instead it gives all bright screen, so even worse Tongue

This occurs after doing special attacks, where the screen flashes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Did you try using custom resolutions? It might help. Haven't played the game on PCSX2 though so I don't know.
I tried custom res. of 1260x1260 as this seems to get rid of black lines in tekken 5, but no good effect here. 2x and 4x scaling is also bugged as above mentioned 3x. I think only solution right now might be native HW mode, at least until some bright one fix gsdx Tongue
1200x1200?
1100x1100?
1000x1000?
->Converge to 400x400.
I guess at a certain resolution it will work.
Try all the hw hacks one by one and check whether it solves the issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
First thing I tried was turning specific hw hacks and looking for solution, no effect from that BUT I actually found solution few minutes ago Smile
Setting skipdraw to exact 30 is best option for this game, no more no less.
It removes this lines as well as instant screen flash while doing special attack, setting to more than 30 mess up HUD and setting lower don't get rid of the lines completly, so this may be worth mentioning on pcsx2 wiki, working with 2x 3x and 4x scaling.
(01-17-2015, 06:20 PM)belmont1990 Wrote: First thing I tried was turning specific hw hacks and looking for solution, no effect from that BUT I actually found solution few minutes ago Smile
Setting skipdraw to exact 30 is best option for this game, no more no less.
It removes this lines as well as instant screen flash while doing special attack, setting to more than 30 mess up HUD and setting lower don't get rid of the lines completly, so this may be worth mentioning on pcsx2 wiki, working with 2x 3x and 4x scaling.
Yeah, you are free to contribute to the wiki.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction