Final Fantasy X-2 Settings ¿
did you accidentally press F4 or tab. Those can both speed up games
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Hmm.. no. I'm playing on a ps2 controller and the only keyboard function I have bound is F9 to toggle between hard/soft.

You think it's odd that what I did worked?
[Image: Mikebanner.jpg]
No, I was just wondering why the game would go beyond normal speed. Tab is the turbo function and F4 toggles the framelimiter, so they could both speed up the game if your hardware can handle it.
Hmm.. I see. Well the game is running much better without MTVU even in regular cut scenes. Heh.. odd because I do have a quad core. Ah well thats how it goes I guess. If there is one thing I know for sure with all the browsing I have done is that everyones desktop/laptop pretty much requires you to do your own experimenting. Pcsx2 hits everyones computer differently.
Such a great community here. As I learn more I hope to help out people in the future.
[Image: Mikebanner.jpg]
Yeah, settings can very quite a bit depending on your pc. Glad to see you like the community. Hope to see you in the off topic sections where thing can get "interesting"
(01-18-2015, 06:48 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Hope to see you in the off topic sections where thing can get "interesting"
Lol, this is the off-topic section.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
this should be in windows support
wtf