ISO's Wont boot
Don't push internal resolution higher than 2x native, set ee cycle rate to 1, and you should be OK with this game.
Generally : set windows power plan to high performance, and make sure you're not running on batteries.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-20-2015, 09:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Don't push internal resolution higher than 2x native, set ee cycle rate to 1, and you should be OK with this game.
Generally : set windows power plan to high performance, and make sure you're not running on batteries.

Thanks
Framerate can even drop a little on x2. But i can't notice much difference in graphics quality anyway.
I just leave it on native
(01-21-2015, 11:19 AM)theVenerable Wrote: Thanks
Framerate can even drop a little on x2. But i can't notice much difference in graphics quality anyway.
I just leave it on native
use sse 4.1 , it performs better on hardware mode. and, post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings for further suggestions.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-21-2015, 01:13 PM)ssakash Wrote: use sse 4.1 , it performs better on hardware mode. and, post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings for further suggestions.

I've no idea what sse 4.1 is,sorry.

And what screenshot would be the right one to send?
There are so many options there.

Plus I have another problem wth a different game now.

I don't know wether to start another thread or just ask here?.

It's Gitaroo Man, I can only see about 60% of the screen, its magnified and the bottom part is missing.
And my controller wont work with the game.
Even though it works fine with Gradius.
(01-21-2015, 07:50 PM)theVenerable Wrote: I've no idea what sse 4.1 is,sorry.

And what screenshot would be the right one to send?
There are so many options there.

Plus I have another problem wth a different game now.

I don't know wether to start another thread or just ask here?.

It's Gitaroo Man, I can only see about 60% of the screen, its magnified and the bottom part is missing.
And my controller wont work with the game.
Even though it works fine with Gradius.
Select gsdx sse4.1 in the plugin selector. And, post the screenshot of all the tabs like emulation settings / gsdx settings etc..
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-22-2015, 04:46 PM)ssakash Wrote: Select gsdx sse4.1 in the plugin selector. And, post the screenshot of all the tabs like emulation settings / gsdx settings etc..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbwaqlhrg4b7kv...1.jpg?dl=0

That took a while!

Shame they don't have a 'save all data and settings to notepad' option or something
To get a speedup use software mode +3 extra rendering threads. As for gitaroo man , I'm not sure what's the problem.
- Refraction
(01-26-2015, 07:44 AM)ssakash Wrote: To get a speedup use software mode +3 extra rendering threads. As for gitaroo man , I'm not sure what's the problem.

I cant see any 'software mode' or 'rendering threads' settings.
Can you explain how to do that please?
Thanks
config >> video >> plugin settings then, change the renderer to dx11(software mode) and you can find extra rendering threads in the bottom of the settings.
- Refraction
(01-29-2015, 07:38 AM)theVenerable Wrote: I cant see any 'software mode' or 'rendering threads' settings.
Can you explain how to do that please?
Thanks

[Image: 1422510278-gsdx.png]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go