Bug squad team - Apply here!
(02-12-2015, 03:12 PM)StriFe Wrote: Bosit make it atleast start with a capital, cause how it looks now my OCD is screaming fix it and make it look better Tongue eitherway sorry that I can't help with it, mainly cause I only own 2 to 4 games. But if you need an extra Mod/Super Mod Bosit I'm Available Smile

What else in your OCD? Is it making things even? Since I seen that TV show Monk I find it interesting.

Sponsored links

Are you talking about obsessive compulsive disorder ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yes they are, but it's done now Tongue
Yellow won over green with a score of 3-2, check it out.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, yellow fits the dark background of the forum perfectly Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-11-2015, 07:48 PM)Bositman Wrote: There are tons of issues with the GUI and other stuff which don't even need a game to test.

Could you please give some examples? I would like to help if it doesn't require a game to test. But I'm afraid that there will be only a few issues and my help won't be necessary.
Well don't worry about it much, it's not like there will be an evaluation or anything like that Tongue We are all volunteers here and help when we can. Here is an issue that took lots of debugging to fix (and didn't even involve running a game): https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/416
You provided a break down list with the things what the bug squad should do but, is it okay to do more than one thing at the list you provided ? And, does the bug squad benefit from any special permissions over the normal members ? If yes, then I think it's better to make the active members as the applicants.
- Refraction
The more you can do the better obviously. The group members will have some extra powers on the bug reporting forum, which I will change with new sections etc
(02-12-2015, 04:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes they are, but it's done now Tongue
Yellow won over green with a score of 3-2, check it out.

Awesome. Looks good
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(02-12-2015, 05:01 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well don't worry about it much, it's not like there will be an evaluation or anything like that Tongue We are all volunteers here and help when we can. Here is an issue that took lots of debugging to fix (and didn't even involve running a game): https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/416

Thank you. I sign up. I'll help work on non-game issues. I don't know how much I can help but I'll do what I can.