Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow HUGE fps loss
(02-22-2015, 06:20 PM)KiraTsukasa Wrote: What? I don't understand how it's an unofficial release. I downloaded it from THIS site.

Then this doesn't make sense

Quote:PCSX2.v1.3.0-
r5894.COMPLETE.MULTi22.WinALL.2014.02.09-m3Zz

And as said by the others, your CPU like a child thrown in a brutal rugby game, your chances of scoring decent framerates with it are gonna be VERY low.

Sponsored links

(02-22-2015, 06:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: Yeah, your cpu is already maxing out. Unless you offer a upgrade, you would have to keep playing in your ps2.

I can run newer games like Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim just fine on this machine, but I can't run a crappy PS2 game? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Unless you want to look ridiculous, never ever compare native pc gaming to emulation.
it's a completely different matter, and an emulator can be 10 times more taxing in terms of cpu usage than any recent pc game

BTW, care to share the link where you got this "PCSX2.v1.3.0-r5894.COMPLETE.MULTi22.WinALL.2014.02.09-m3Zz" ??
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-22-2015, 06:25 PM)KiraTsukasa Wrote: I can run newer games like Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim just fine on this machine, but I can't run a crappy PS2 game? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Native pc games are more dependent on your gpu whereas, pcsx2 mainly requires a processor with a good single thread rating. So, it actually makes a lot of sense if, you get used to emulation.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction